The site map is organized by structure. Try the Accessibility Excellence Index for an alphabetical list of pages.
Accessibility Excellence Introduction
Phase 1: Assess
Phase 2 and 3: Prepare & Implement
- Action Planning Template (.xls)
Resource Guides Introduction
- Getting Started Guide
- Accessible Communication Guide – personal communication
- Buildings and Grounds Guide
- Collections Guide – archives, objects, exhibit
- Communications Guide – business communications, marketing, public relations, social media
- Discussion Guides
- Free Things
- Human Resources Guide
- Landscape and Agriculture Guide – includes museums and sites that care for and do interpretation of farm agriculture, zoology, and aquatic life.
- Leadership Guide
- Partners and Advisors Guide – Bringing the community and people with lived experience into the decision making process.
- Programs and Interpretation Guide
- Supporting Challenges and Difficult Conversations
- Web Accessibility and Tech Guide
- Bibliography [under construction]
- Accessibility Excellence Index
- Accessibility Excellence Site Map
Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution unless otherwise noted.